What Do You Need?
- All Services
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Building Fabric
- Internal & External Decoration
- Store Closures & Clearance
We work on domestic and commercial projects from conception to completion
We can provide day-to-day maintenance contracts that include all aspects of building maintenance. Our skilled teams use their knowledge and expertise to maintain high standards of workmanship in the repair of all building fabrics and components.
- Service & maintenance
- Planned maintenance
- FGAS checks
- Fabric repairs
- Case cleaning
- Cold room installation &
- Install & repairs
- Drain Jetting
- Drain inspection
- Repairs & Relining
- Fats, oils, grease disposal
- Building Alteration & Refurbishment
- Commercial Glazing
- Decorating (Interior/Exterior)
- Electrostatic spraying
- Repairs & Relining
- Ceilings & dry lining
- Roofing – Including Sika – Trocal
- Groundwork & Landscaping
- Steelwork & Fabrication
- Brickwork & Rendering
- Fire & Automatic door systems
- Pest proofing
Car Park Refurbishment & Maintenance
- White & Yellow lining
- Speed restrictions
- Gates & Barriers
- Tarmac repairs
- Paving & Edging
- Safety & Directional signage
- Surface drainage, interceptors
& holding chambers
- Electric charge stations
- Inverter system checks
- Junction box, isolator,
distribution board and cabling
- Meter check
- Labelling/schematic check
- Energy production analysis
- Voltage and current check
- Production of maintenance
- Roof condition alert
- Replacement and repair of
Mechanical, HVAC & Electrical
- Full range of commercial services
Our M&E Engineers are qualified in all aspects of both domestic and commercial installations and maintenance. We operate in strict accordance with the recognised governing bodies. Our comprehensive engineering department also undertakes air-conditioning and refrigeration contracts. Furthermore, our dedicated NALM accredited engineers deal with all aspects of the passenger and goods lift industry.
Our drainage division offer a round the clock service utilising our bespoke drainage vehicles to undertake repair works, including high pressure jetting and CCTV inspections. We are able to offer full planned and reactive maintenance contracts for all types of drainage systems.
Pentium provides a cost effective, planned preventative maintenance approach based on the following key drivers and benefits:
- Full flexibility in delivering a planned fabric maintenance model
- Cost certainty and budgetary control via future planning
- Effective health, safety and environmental compliance, including the management of sub-contractors
- Specification led approach, providing measurable service delivery against agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Asset values maintained by maximising lifecycle and reducing deterioration of the fabric.
Our in-house decoration teams have many years experience in all areas of decorating and finishing. We provide a range of decorating services for interior and exterior building fabric. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and can provide custom design solutions including interior design for furnishings and styling of premises. We provide custom design solutions for numerous blue-chip clients and public bodies including the decoration of shops, foyers, sports facilities and industrial units.
Our in-house glazing division enables us to greatly reduce lead-in times on glazing emergency and installation works. In conjunction with our 24hr emergency service, we are able to provide a rapid response to boarding up and replacement units. We also supply and install all aspects of PvCU and aluminium windows.
Pentium can arrange comprehensive commercial (retail) store closures and clearance programmes including licensed removal and disposal of all building materials, chemicals and gasses, hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
Let’s take that weight off your shoulders for you…
Tell the team about your brief